Friday 9 January 2015

Pop!

Okay, so I have a confession, I'm addicted. Addicted to the best popcorn in the world! Okay, okay, so let's get to the nitty gritty, why does it taste so good? Simplicity. This is such an easy recipe for such a healthy yummy snack.
Ingredients:-
4 Squares of Dark Chocolate
Heaped teaspoon of salt
Handful of kernels
Coconut oil

Recipe:-
1. Heat a teaspoon or two of coconut oil in a pan on Medium heat
2. Place the kernels in the pan and put a lid on!
3. Place the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and heat at 30 second intervals
4. Once popcorn is done, add to a bowl and add the melted chocolate and salt and mix it all together!
5. At this final point I like to put it into a sandwich bag and shake to mix it properly
6. Finally, Eat it all up!

I love this recipe, to the point where I am actually a little worried that I might be addicted..
Enjoy!

Love from Flo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment