Wednesday 7 January 2015

Beaming Breakfast!

Considering this is my first post, I thought I'd start with the first and most important meal of the day - Breakfast! 
Now I find that if I want to kickstart that healthy fix I can only succeed if I have a filling and nutritional breakfast, and this can be very simple and easy to achieve. All you need is some of your favourite yoghurt, some frozen or fresh berries and fruit and you're good to go!
Ingredients:-
4 scoops of your fave yoghurt! ( I like natural or greek )
A handful of frozen and fresh berries
A teaspoon of Cacao nibs
A tablespoon of Chia Seeds
Agave Syrup
Optional -
Flaxseed
Mixed seeds
Nuts

Recipe:-
1. Scoop the yoghurt into your fave bowl
2. Pop the kettle on (if using frozen berries)
3. Chop up fresh berries
4. Add your chia seeds to a small bowl and add two tablespoons of water, leave to soak
5. Add boiling water to frozen berries and leave to defrost
6. Add fresh berries, cacao nibs and any extras to the bowl of yoghurt
7. Tip out water and add frozen berries to the bowl
8. Check your chia seeds, and if it looks like a gel/frogs born consistency then add to the bowl
9. Gobble it all up!

So it's as simple as that, no fuss, simple yummy and nutritious food.

Love from Flo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment